The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Alpa 12 TC

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Alpa 12 TC

Well I found the lens I need and I will only offer this to GetDPI members. If you really want to steal this for 5700.00 than I will do it. But seriously folks this is as low as I can possible go and i would rather keep it in a sense. The lens alone is 3600 new, so you can keep what you need and sell the rest. i just don't have the time or resources to do that. The lens I need is at B&H and If i don't hurry Kurt is going to get it first. LOL

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member

I had to cut off all of my fingers to prevent myself from pushing the buy button. It's up to you Guy.

Ii*mn nn0W ttypiinG withj myyh nNosse.!.

Guy Mancuso

My wife came in my office and hit my index finger with a hammer. Not until you sell your alpa. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Jacks laughing so hard that I have yet to hit the buy button. Ah man do i need a fix. Gear Junkie

David K

Workshop Member

I had to cut off all of my fingers to prevent myself from pushing the buy button. It's up to you Guy.

Ii*mn nn0W ttypiinG withj myyh nNosse.!.
Kurt that's funny as hell... I think Guy does the same thing from time to time :) Not sure what all the fuss is about... you're both going to wind up with the damn lens anyway.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Not sure what all the fuss is about... you're both going to wind up with the damn lens anyway.
Finally the nonsense is cut through and we read some real words of wisdom!

:ROTFL:,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

LOL. I'm down to my knukles
I am actually surprised you are showing this much restraint.

I'll put up a steak and cocktails in Florida that says you'll have it in your shopping cart before the B&H business day is over...

Hmmmm, I can taste it now... Vodka martini extra cold followed by a Ceasar salad, rare filet mignon topped with a slice of seared fois gras -- and if there's room, maybe a Creme Brulee and Sauternes for the finish...

:D,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Well let's see... It is now only 1PM at B&H, so you still have two hours to place the order and get the lens in today's delivery...

:ROTFL: :LOL: :ROTFL:,

Guy Mancuso

Damn right Kurt. Seriously i have been buying from them since i was a teenager and never seen anything like this. I may just have to ban them from my shopping sprees after all these years . This just really is a kick in the teeth.

David K

Workshop Member

Probably a typo or pricing mistake on the earlier price. I wouldn't count on them to fill the order if that was the case.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Well crap-ola... Looks like I'm buying that steak dinner.

C

carbonmetrictree

I've got a pending sale on the 1dsMk3 today, I'll let you know if the guy doesn't come and get it locally. If he does purchase i,t I might take it! I need that damn Mamiya plate!

Well I found the lens I need and I will only offer this to GetDPI members. If you really want to steal this for 5700.00 than I will do it. But seriously folks this is as low as I can possible go and i would rather keep it in a sense. The lens alone is 3600 new, so you can keep what you need and sell the rest. i just don't have the time or resources to do that. The lens I need is at B&H and If i don't hurry Kurt is going to get it first. LOL