The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony Alpha SEL18200 E-mount 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens for NEX

madmaxmedia

Hi all,

I recently purchased a NEX camera bundle which included this lens (or should I say SEL18200 bundle which included a camera!) As I suspected, it's really too big for my needs as I don't need such a large zoom range.

I will post pics if there is interest. The lens is in mint condition, no flaws on glass or barrel. I would rate as a 9+ cosmetically, and 10 functionally. It comes in original box with manual, warranty card. I will also include a circular polarizer for the lens (also in excellent condition.)

I am looking for $715 plus shipping via regular Paypal, hopefully to a member here with some feedback. The Sony box itself is pretty well insulated, and I will of course then double box in a larger box with plenty of extra insulation.

Thanks,
Steve