The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH chrome, mint

just4fun

I have a mint (or Mint- to extremely tough users) Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH chrome that I want to sell,
This lens come with an original box (matching serial number but I lost the insert) original leather pouch, hood and hood cap, back cap. (The red Leica base is not included, obviously)
It's non 6 bit coded. Everything are perfect, smooth and beauty, no problems. Hood have some minor signs of used (marks) but no scratches.
The reason I want to sell this lens is I just bought a brand new exact same lens (bought from member here silverlight99) for for a few hundreds more, I intend to keep them because I love chrome!!! they are sweet.... but I recently lucky to get a hold on 35mm Lux FLE, so I need fund to pay off the CC.

My Price is $2700 Shipped in US but You need to pay extra for insurance. (how much insurance is up to you, but if you don't need insurance, then $2700 will cover everything)
I don't prefer to ship international, but If you must buy from me, shipping cost is high because I will only ship to highest level of shipping such as Express Mail or Fedex 2days or something like that, so shipping cost will be $50 more for international, including Canada.

My shipping term: after I ship, I will provide receipt and tracking number, later if it's loss, I will not responsible, so, insurance is highly recommended.
Also, like many Leica sales, sales are final, no returns so please research before you buy.

Some preference:
My Ebay Id: Sonnymidi.
I have sold to member here Leica MP (user: Nahoonbeach), Leica 90mm Elmarit new version (user: Mark_NLG), sold Leica Summilux-R to MikalWGrass, bought 35mm Summicron new from silverlight99 etc...

Please ask question!

just4fun

BACK ON SALE! 3 days only before Ebay on Saturday (then It will sell for sure).
Price will increase my friends, get it fast while you can!
http://leicarumors.com/2011/11/17/here-are-the-new-leica-m-prices.aspx/
Thanks
Last call, $2700 (Plus optional Insurance) within US.
International please add $50 (no insurance, international can't buy insurance that high but you'll get it fast within few days via USPS Express Mail - EMS

I am putting 3 ads in here (other is 90mm Summicron APO, and 21mm Elmarit 8 bit coded)
I will pull out my ads once 1 of the lens is sold.

Last edited: