The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica Elmarit 21mm f2.8 E60, mint, 6 bit coded.

just4fun

I have a mint (or Mint- to extremely tough users) Leica Elmarit 21mm f2.8 E60, mint, 6 bit coded that I want to sell,

This lens come with a Lens cap, original hood (no hood cap because Leica never make one (The red Leica base is not included, obviously)
It's a 6 bit coded done serviced by Leica in NJ on March 2011 (please check out the certificate . Everything are perfect, no problems.

Cosmetically, the lens is in mint condition, without any dings or scratches. There are only two light rub-marks on the front face of the lens close to the letters "LEITZ" and "1:2.8". These are very very minor, only can be seen in very close inspection. You probably won't notice but I have to point out.

The Focus of this Elmarit is smooth, the aperture is snappy and the iris blades are free from oil. The glass is pristine without fungus, haze, or scratches. Please note the reflections around the perimeter of the lens in the front view. According to Leica, these are reflections from the painted edges of a glass element. They do not at all affect the perfect image quality that this little lens offers.

My Price is $1700 + Shipping
I don't prefer to ship international, but If you must buy from me, shipping cost is high because I will only ship to highest level of shipping such as Express Mail or Fedex 2days or something like that, so shipping cost will be $50 more for international, including Canada.

My shipping term: after I ship, I will provide receipt and tracking number, later if it's loss, I will not responsible, so, insurance is highly recommended.
Also, like many Leica sales, sales are final, no returns so please research before you buy.

Some preference:
My Ebay Id: Sonnymidi.
I have sold to member here Leica MP (user: Nahoonbeach), Leica 90mm Elmarit new version (user: Mark_NLG), sold Leica Summilux-R to MikalWGrass, bought 35mm Summicron new from silverlight99 etc...

Please ask question!

just4fun

Last Bump before Ebay!
Thanks

I am putting 3 ads in here (other is 35mm Summicron ASPH Chrome, and 90mm Summicron APO)
I will pull out my ads once 1 of the lens is sold.

Last edited:

just4fun

Try again, was busy so I haven't post on Ebay yet... it'll available here again for 2 more days...
Good Lens, get it before it's gone :)
Thanks