The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100 + 3 Batteries

jbf

Hi all,

I am selling my Fuji X100 + 3 Batteries. It includes all paperwork/boxes/accessories/etc. The camera is in good condition. I would rate it as great but it does have a few scratches on it. Most notably some wear near the thumb exposure compensation dial, a blip on the bottom rear of the camera as well as one near the left straplug. I've included high resolution images of the camera from all angles to show the camera in its condition.

The camera was serviced by Fuji back in July and it was fully cleaned and adjusted as well as the lens being checked for issues as well.

The camera has performed flawlessly since I have purchased it and it still have a warranty through april (possibly longer i have to check and see).

[clarification added from comment on another site]

The camera was sent in to be checked due to banding happening at high ISO. Fuji North America re-calibrated the sensor (it was mis-calibrated by the factory when it was sent out and was over-sensitive to interference from within the camera and was causing the banding. Once they sent it back it worked flawlessly).

[/clarification]

Honestly I would keep this camera but I am a strictly manual focusing shooter and this camera was designed with AF as the primary function. It just doesnt satisfy me. I prefer working manual focus like I would on my 5D.

If you have any questions please feel free to post here or contact me via PM.

I am looking to get somewhere around 1,050-1,000 for the camera.

Will cover shipping but buyer must pay for paypal fees.

Thanks so much,

Jonathan

p.s. here are some images to it.

Last edited: