The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GH2, 20mm, 14-140mm

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I wanted to get this posted tonight, and will add photos later this week if they don't sell first. I've moved up to a Sony A77, so no longer need these. If I don't get them sold fast, my wife is going to claim them! :ROTFL:

Panasonic GH2, with two batteries. Excellent condition, works like a champ! $550 including shipping & insurance to USA & Canada locations.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7. Excellent condition. $320 including shipping & insurance to USA & Canada locations.

Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS ASPH. Excellent condition. $650 including shipping & Insurance to USA & Canada locations.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Gentlemen, I will call the GH2 body reserved to one of the people who have already contacted me, pending receipt of payment. If the status changes, I will advise accordingly.