The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 24mm f/1.4 ASPH LIKE NEW

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
This wonderful Summilux comes complete in box with manual, leather pouch, lens case, front/rear lens caps, all in like new condition. Lens has only been mounted a few times and focuses accurately with smooth focus and aperture rings. A fine lens, in almost new condition.

Price is US$7,500 insured and shipped to Paypal Verified Addresses in USA or Canada. Payment via Paypal, wire transfer, or direct cash depost only.

Everyone knows what a mint lens looks like so I'll only be posting pictures if absolutely necessary later in the week when I get time. Rest assured, I've bought and sold many times here and can provide creditable references if required. I've decided this focal length just isn't necessary for what I am shooting these days, and I have way too much invested in it to just have it sitting around. As my wife says, no sane man needs EVERY focal length made! :ROTFL: