The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: MINT-MINT- DS M3, Rigid 50mm Summicron

wjlapier

I have for sale one of the nicest M3's you'll see in a long time. I had Youxin Ye CLA it recently and he replaced the curtains and cleaned the RFer window. Patch is bright and contrasty. The M3 is an early DS version. One tiny piece of vulcanite missing--very small. Slightest rub marks that are barely noticeable. Smooth and quite shutter. No dings or deep scratches.

The Rigid 50mm Summicron is like new condition. Glass is scratch free! I purchased this lens from Shouten Select as A+ condition. Comes with Leica UVa filter and Leica front cap.

I'm selling the M3 and Rigid cron as a set.

$2050 s/p in the CONUS. International buyers will have to add $40.00 for USPS International Flat Rate with Insurance.