The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canonet QL 17 GIII - $60

ColdEye

For sale is my Canonet GIII. Not using RFs anymore. Plus I use my OM-1 instead if I want a small camera. Works perfectly, I redid the light seals and put a new leatherette (covers the badge). This is not Minty, i tried to cover the markings on the front of the lens with a sharpie, you can see it in the picture. Also it comes with a 48-52mm step up ring for easier use of filters.. No problems with the shutter, the meter works fine, I use it in A mode almost all the time, the only issue is when at low light, it over exposes by a stop. Selling this for $60 + SHipping. ALSO, I am very open to trades to Nikon Lenses (slowly rebulding my kit). Looking for a 35/2 (non ai, ai, ais, does not matter which), Series E 100mm, or whatever you have that you want to trade. PM me and we will work something out.

Last edited: