The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D3 & D7000 DSLR Bodies & MB-D11 Grip... All Boxed/USA Ver.

D&A

Hi All,

I'm concentrating on purchasing some additonal gear for a number of photographic projects, so a fair amount of some of my Nikon lenses and bodies will be listed for sale in different listings. As time permits over the next few days I'll of course continue to take and post pictures.

*** First Please note: As usual I am usually on my cell phone, so responding to PM's is sometimes difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then of course possible to answer PM's. Thanks!

1) First up for sale in this posting is my Nikon D3 Body (USA Ver). Pictures are now posted below. The larger D3 series of bodies are simply workhorses as everyone knows and their performance at both high and low ISO's are exemplary. They simply work without missing a beat.

This D3 body has been used of course but always was well taken care of. I am pretty fanantical about all my equipment as those who purchased from me in the past can attest to. Body has no brassing to speak of, no dings, dents or really any decerning marks. As has been very typical of D700 and D3 bodies because of the adhesive Nikon uses to attach cover glass over rear LCD, a small amount of cloudy haze can be seen when camera is turned off and held under a bright light, on one small section near the periphery of LCD cover glass. Its purely cosmetic and has no effect on the image being shown on rear LCD nor can it be seen when viewing images. Nikon as we speak is sending me a new cover glass which I will pass along to the purchaser but I would just hold onto it, since its fine the way it is. I like to nitpick and always be accurate. I would call this body somewhere between E++ and LN- although some would have called it simply LN- to LN. There is little cosmetically to find any issues and its works perfectly. It's of course updated with the latest firmware.

Body has performed flawlessly. It comes with both it's original Nikon battery as well as an recently purchased extra aftermarket one, making a total of two batteries. Body has approx. 38075 actuations. This USA D3 body comes boxed with virtually all of it's original contents as packed by Nikon USA including the highly desirable Nikon double battery charger! Some of the contects, such as the original D3 starp haven't even been touched or unwrapped!

This body is perfect as an only use body or a back-up to one who uses another D3/D3s or D3x!

My price on this incredably nice and well taken care of boxed Nikon D3 body (with the extra battery as mentioned) is $2659.00 (3% additional for Paypal) plus shipping/insurance). I tried to price it lower than most...so it's priced to sell.

2) Next for sale in this posting is my Nikon D7000 body and matching MB-D11 battery grip. The purchaser of the D7000 will has first option to also purchase the grip if they would like to. Both are USA products and still has some Nikon USA warrenty left on them. Much has been written about the performance of the D7000 body and surprised many with its exceptional performance both image wide and capability. With the optional MB-D11 matching grip, this camera becomes even more versitile in both increasing its performance for those times when you need it. At other times when compactness is desired, simply remove the optional grip and store it.

The D7000 body (boxed) was only used in an indoor studio setting on a tripod briefly with its grip attached. D7000 body is in perfect LN condition and hardly shows signs of being handled. It has approx. 5675 actuations and I put a top of the line Giottos "Schott glass" LCD screen protector on the rear LCD the moment the body came out of the box new. Of course it's easily removeable in case you prefer not to use it. It comes boxed with all contents in box as packed by Nikon USA left undistrubed when purchased new except for the battery and charger. Everything looks brand new!

The D7000 ody will come with a 2nd (extra) Nikon battery that can be used in the optional grip described below, thereby D7000 purchaser will get both the original Nikon D7000 battery and an extra one. More than enough for all day shooting!

The matching MB-D11 grip also is boxed with all contents and the only tell-tale signs of use is the small imprint on its underneith rubber piece from a removable QR plate that I originally attached.

The D7000 body like most Nikon USA bodies are sold out in most ligitimate Nikon USA dealers. B&H sells the D7000 body for $1095.00 (price when using the current Nikon rebate). My price is $979.00 with the extra Nikon brand battery for the camera! (3% additional for Paypal) plus shipping/insurance.

The MB-D11 matching grip is priced at B&H for $215.00. My price for the purchaser of the my D7000 body would be $155.00 (3% additional for Paypal) and would be put into the same shipping parcel containing the D7000 body.

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one went perfectly and was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for over 13 years with 1369 pure positives (no neutrals or negatives).

*** Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions.

Thanks for looking at this and other Nikon related items I will be listing in next day or two.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited by a moderator:

D&A

Re: FS: Nikon D3 & D7000 DSLR Bodies & MB-D11 Grip... All Boxed/USA Ver.

Hi All,

The Nikon D7000 body and matching grip is now sold (pending payment). All else is still available although I have gotten a lot of interest. Thanks.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

New price on this superb Nikon D3 body with everything as described (above) is $2595 plus shipping (3% for paypal payments). If you have any questions, please don't hestiate to ask.

*** Again, its easier for me if you respond via e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Final price drop on this lovely Nikon D3 body with everything as described (above). New lower price is a low of $2449.00 plus shipping (3% for paypal payments). If you have any questions, please don't hestiate to ask.

*** Again, its easier for me if you respond via e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

The Nikon D3 body is now sold...pending payment. Thanks everyone for your interest!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

A final update...All items in this FS ad are now SOLD! Thanks everyone for looking.

Dave (D&A)