The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Silver Chrome 50mm Summilux Pre ASPH E46

P

piazza63

Hesitant to see this go, because I've yet to see one for sale in chrome, but I'm going to get an ASPH :) Lens is in excellent condition no marks, scratches, fungus haze etc. I always kept a Leica UV filter on it. The Focus on this is smoother than my 35 lux FLE. Excellent example of this lens. Included are front and rear caps plus Leather Leica case and of course the hood since its built in :)

I'd be happy to answer any questions I've been on RFF for years and have 100% positive feedback on RFF (Piazza63) and Ebay (Puddlemud63) I'll take Paypal as a gift or you cover the fees, cashiers check, or wire transfer. At these prices no one wants to pay extra in fees.

I'm looking to net $3400 to me. Pick this up before prices go up in January and the used market rises too!

photo 4 copy by aaron piazza, on Flickr

photo 5 by aaron piazza, on Flickr

photo 4 by aaron piazza, on Flickr

photo 3 by aaron piazza, on Flickr

photo 2 by aaron piazza, on Flickr

photo 2 copy by aaron piazza, on Flickr

ashwinrao1

aaron is a great guy, good friend,, and very talented local photographer. I have seen this lens, and highly recommend Aaron. We met when i sold him my M8, and we have stayed in touch since...I am writing this since he has no posting history here....