The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Leica Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH (LHSA) for Summilux pre-asph (black paint)

leicashot

My lens is 95% mint with caps and case, but no box. Focus and aperture are as smooth as they come. Focus is accurate on my calibrated M9-P. If you have a Summilux 50/1.4 pre-asph in Black Paint (millenium version) let me know. I am looking to trade my lens for yours including a $2k (approx) top up.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, Kristian

Erik Five

That lens is sexy. I sold my regular asph lux and kept my pre asph lux black paint, but this is one got me tempted.

leicashot

Lens may be sold, but still in negotiations. I don't have the hood, which I'd never use anyway. It's very large and does not compliment the lens, which is quite good against flare anyway.

Will update if/when the lens is sold/traded. As I'm not looking for a sale at this time I will entertain fair serious offers, at least until it's traded/sold.

UPDATE: Will also trade for a mint/like new M9 black with small number of actuations (Australia only please).

Last edited:

leicashot

This is a much nicer investment than an M9. Otherwise, I'll take $6.2k OBO shipped and paypaled

Last edited: