The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M7 A la carte + SummiLux 50mm V.1

NB23

For sale is my M7 A la Carte.​

One of a Kind with absolutely no engravings of any kind. To me, this is easily the most beautiful Leica ever.

The Mechanics are flawless. Some rub marks here and there from normal use.

I'm asking 3500$ "net to me". There is no substitute to this M7, except another a la Carte, which costs 6000$.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also for sale is the The Famous V1 Summilux in OUTSTANDING Condition.

In the family for the past 50 years, this lens is flawless. The Focus action is absolutely marvelous, the focus is accurate, the f-stops are firm. The Glass is just like Brand-New! It has always had a filter on it.

Clean clean clean. The only downside to this otherwise excellent ++ lens is a small rub on the focus ring.

I'm asking 2200$ "Net to me". They just don't make them like this anymore and they just don't come as clean as this one.

Some pics may show more of the camera body then the lens itself but this is because I was intending to sell the Camera (M6 Millennium). If anyone's interested in the Millennium M6, please let me know and I'll tag a price on it.

Last edited:

NB23

The M7 and the Summilux are still for Sale.

The Camera is in remarkable condition and truly one of a kind.

It has the MP viewfinder 0.58x magnification and includes the frame pair/frames for 28 and 90mm, 35mm, and 50mm.
The frames for 35mm and 50mm appear one at a time in the viewfinder: A joy!