The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Black

shaunmlavery

This has been hard to do but I have finally gotten the nerve to type this. After buying a 5D, again, I am using it more than this M9. With that said, it needs to be used by someone and it's not happening by me.

Since I have had it, it has performed fine. No hiccups, battery life is great. I leave it on quite a bit with the auto off feature and I can go quite a while on the battery. I had three M8's and the M9 was very nice having it in the hands. Lack of UV/IR, ISO button, selectable lenses, etc.

So, before I talk myself back into keeping this again, like I have for the past 3 months, lets get on with the photos...

So, as far as cosmetics go there is very slight braising on the bottom plate, there is something underneath the screen protector (dust?), and a black dot from a M8.2.

Now that's out of the way, shall we talk money?

For $5950 you get the M9, box, manuals, charger, etc. and I will include the second battery.

Shipping
Free Standard Shipping

And yes, the 50 Summicron is for sale as well. It is the latest version with the pull out hood.

dude163

I know why you dont use it, you need a black lens on it!

sell the silver one and get another , problem solved:)

good luck with the sale

Robert

shaunmlavery

I actually like the chrome on it. Looks nice. I have a black 35 cron that I thinking of selling but it may just stay in my pelican case until I find another Leica.

Both M9 and 50 Summicron are SOLD!

Thanks guys!