The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Nex-5N kit, 18-55mm, 16mm f/2.8, 32GB, wide angle, adapters

soupcxan

I really like the size and image quality of my Nex-5n, but I am sticking with my Nikon D700 for now and I can't keep both. Everything is in excellent condition with light wear. All prices are shipped and insured with Fedex Ground in CONUS; please add 3% if you are paying by regular paypal. I will discount if you buy more than one item, PM me with what you want. I also have a Voigtlander 35/1.2 and Zeiss 50/2 for sale in a separate ad. Local pickup in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. PM me with any questions. See photos of all items here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44226643@N06/sets/

Sony Nex-5N body (silver) with 18-55mm kit lens: $625
I purchased new from Amazon in October 2011, receipt included. Comes with box and all original accessories (flash, body cap, USB cable, battery, charger, strap, CD, lens hood, front cap). Less than 1000 shots taken. I'll include an extra generic E-mount body and rear lens cap as well. Small amount of wear on the bottom of the camera next to the tripod mount and one mark along the top of the LCD screen (see photos).

Sony 32GB Memory Stick Pro Duo HG HX (MSHX32B): $80
I purchased new from Amazon in October 2011, receipt included. This is the best card for the Nex because it supports transfers up to 50MB/s (the 5N doesn't support the UHS-1 SDHC standard, so you're stuck at 30MB/s).

Sony 16mm f/2.8 E-mount: SOLD $155
I purchased this new from Amazon in October 2011, receipt included. Comes with box, front and rear cap (rear cap is generic, not Sony).

Sony Wide Angle adapter for 16mm f/2.8 (VCLECU1): SOLD $75
I purchased this new from B&H in September 2011, receipt included. Comes with box, zipper case, and front and rear caps.

Leica M-mount to Nex adapter from RainbowImaging: SOLD $20
Comes with original box.

Nikon F-mount to Nex adapter from CowboyStudio: $20
Comes with original box.

Nikon F-mount to Nex adapter from RainbowImaging (Fotasy): $20
Comes with original box.

Last edited:

soupcxan

Price drop for Thanksgiving: all prices are now shipped and Paypaled (e.g. I will pay the paypal fees).

Sony Nex-5N body (silver) with 18-55mm kit lens: $625
Sony 32GB Memory Stick Pro Duo HG HX (MSHX32B): $80
Nikon F-mount to Nex adapter from CowboyStudio: $20
Nikon F-mount to Nex adapter from RainbowImaging (Fotasy): $20