The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax Q with 01 Standard Prime (Set)

kdemas

LOVE this camera but I need to fund a lens that I'll be using more often. Used sparingly, under 300 shots or so, this camera is truly in beautiful condition. Although tiny it is extremely ergonomic and the output from the camera is quite startling.

The fixed 47mm equivalent lens, combined with the very weak Anti-Aliasing filter makes for very very sharp photos. It's also an f1.9 lens so you can still get very pleasing OOF areas, even though the sensor is small. The backlit sensor provides far better high ISO quality than I thought possible from a sensor this size. All in all, quite a feat of engineering.

Glass clean and clear and the camera comes with everything you get new in the box.

This kit is currently on sale at Amazon for $749 (as of this morning) and I am happy to save you some money. The first $700 takes it.

I am throwing in:
- A free Gordy wrist strap (Black).
- A brand new spare battery (Japanese).
- Free Shipping in the ConUS.

Sales to Paypal Verified addresses only.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. Fun camera.

Here it is...pictures just taken as I write this:

Here is a shot taken with this camera: