The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lot Of Rangefinder Lenses

wjlapier

I have a bunch of rangefinder lenses I'd like to sell all together. All lenses are in great condition. All have front caps, some have no rear cap, a couple have cases of some sort. No issues with any lenses--clean from fungus. Slight amount of haze in some. Lens bodies are in excellent condition. Glass excellent too. Here is the list:

Leica 35mm Summaron LTM. Leica front and generic rear cap, and bubble case.

Leica 11 o'clock nickel 50mm elmar. Leica front and generic rear cap and bakelite case.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 S mount. Front cap only.

Tanack 50mm f/2 LTM. Tanack front and generic rear cap--Kenko UV filter too.

Zeiss Opton 50mm f/2 S mount. Zeiss front cap. Originally was a Contax mount, but was shimmed for Nikon S by Brian Sweeney at RFF.

Price is $1200 shipped and paypal'd in CONUS. International buyers add $40.00. Shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insured for purchased price.

I tried selling lenses separate, but too many "I'll take it" and no payment, hence selling as a set.

Bill

wjlapier

The Tanack lens is sold. I'm withdrawing the 35 Summaron for now. I'll accept resonable offers on remaining lenses.

Thanx--

wjlapier

Must be an odd time to sell older RFer lenses :) Lenses now available individually. Prices include shipping and all fees. International buyers pay additional shipping prices ( Express Mail to Singapore was ~$40 yesterday ).

Priced to sell:

SOLD Leica 35mm Summaron LTM. Leica front and generic rear cap, and bubble case. $260 SOLD

Leica 11 o'clock nickel 50mm elmar. Leica front and generic rear cap and bakelite case. $235

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 S mount. Front cap only. $210

SOLD Tanack 50mm f/2 LTM. Tanack front and generic rear cap--Kenko UV filter too. SOLD

Zeiss Opton 50mm f/2 S mount. Zeiss front cap. Originally was a Contax mount, but was shimmed for Nikon S by Brian Sweeney at RFF. $210

Last edited:

yossarian123

Does your 50 elmar have a serial number? Just curious, I have almost the exact same lens without a serial number. I've always wondered how much it's worth.