The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTB] NIKON LS-9000ED FILM SCANNER

felix5616

for a little more money you could get an older Imacon. Prices for nikon scanners are insane. I've seen Creo/Kodak IQ2 scanners for 4K vs, 3K for a nikon LS9000, and the creo wan do any size film, wet or dry mounted. I owned a nikon 9000 scanner and switched to creo.

felix5616

they are better, more flexible ans for 35mm can batch scan 40 mounted slides at a time. can scan wet or dry mounted. I had and sold a coolscan 9000, replaced it with a creo IQ3. the IQ2 scan at 4000dpi, true 4000dpi, with better dmax than the nikon. The nikon is no slouch but not worth the asking price of $3200 to $4000

mapleboy

I have no idea which imacon u referring to.
but as i could recall the IQ3 scanner looks like a flatbed. i never know they r Pro . i am very happy to see more alternative of choice now.

stompyq

I think i saw a imacon on fremiranda for $1800 with shipping included. Really the prices for used coolscans is insane.

mapleboy

where could i buy one? i can't even get info from kodak=( too bad.
4K compare to Nikon 9000ED is no big deal.. but it might take me some time to raise the funding =P