The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M lenses - 35 and 90, Canon 50mm LTM, Ricoh GXR+50mm, Leica M7, filters

SYGTAFOTO

Conforming to the rule, I've listed everything in one ad.
Prices are in CAD. Fees and shipping are extra.

1. Leica M 35mm f/2.8 Summaron non-goggled version M-mount, one very light scratch on front element, rear element is mint, light wear on barrel from normal use, no internal haze, no oil on blades, etc. Lens comes with both caps and Leica chrome 39mm UVa filter.

$850

2. Leica M 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH FLE w/ 6-bit, no visible marks on the lens anywhere except a couple of points of distance marking has paint missing, comes with all the packaging.

$6700

3. Leica M 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit E46 with pull out hood, some wear around the barrel from normal use, has a couple of very small scratches on the rear element but they have never affected any pictures. Lens comes with both caps and leather pouch.

$1250

4. Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM with LTM-M adapter, no visible wear on the barrel, front and rear elements are mint but I can see very light scratches on one of the internal lenses. These never showed up in pictures but they are there. The aperture ring also does not click anymore (ball bearing seems to have been pulled out). There is enough friction to hold the aperture blades in place. Lens comes with both caps.

$350

5. Ricoh GXR with A12 50mm marco lens, the setup looks brand new and has protective screen on the back since day 1. The setup comes with all the packaging and I will also include a UV filter and a 2GB SD card.

$730

6. Leica M7 in black with Leica strap, it has some minor brassing on top and bottom in right places, 0.72x. Just the right amount of patina. Fresh battery included.

$1700

7. Filters

- Leica E46 UV/IR filter in black, comes with case, mint condition. $65
- B+W 46mm UV/IR filter in black, comes with case, mint condition. $40
- B+W 48mm UV/IR filter in black, comes with case, mint condition. $40

John Thawley

Interested in your 90mm - but at the price,
some wear around the barrel from normal use, has a couple of very small scratches on the rear element
concerns me. Do you have photos?

Feel free to PM for email.

John

tmldds

Do you have any photos of the M7? Serial number and are you the original owner? Box, manual? MP viewfinder or not?

Tri

SYGTAFOTO

I will post pics of the items soon. M7 does not have the MP finder, box, or manual. M7 is strictly just the camera, straps, and a body cap.

SYGTAFOTO

Bumping this one back up.

Items that are still available and new prices on some:

35 summilux ASPH FLE $6600
90 elmarit E46 $1250
Canon 50/1.4 LTM $330
M7 $1650
Leica UV/IR E46 $60
B+W UV/IR 48mm $35

Last edited:

SYGTAFOTO

35mm summilux taken off market.

Last price reduction, this ad is only valid upto Friday morning EST.

90 elmarit E46 $1200
Canon 50/1.4 LTM w M adapter $300
M7 Pending
Leica UV/IR E46 $55
B+W UV/IR 48mm $30