The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CF & SDHC grab bag; Lexar FW Stackable Pro Reader

fotografz

Grab bag ... load up on memory cards for cheap:

Each has been relatively lightly used and have been securely erased 7X to clean them up before sale (takes like a hour each average to erase that well.) Just pop them in your DSLR and reformat fresh.
Sold in lots:

All 9 of the CFs for $180. ($20 each)

All 10 of the SDHCs for $200. ($20 each.)
Includes five 8 gig class 6 cards! All the 8 gig SDHCs were used only once or twice as back-up in my Canon IDsMKII before selling it.

3 Lexar Pro FireWire 400 stackable daisy-chained CF readers for $90.

Allows simultaneous downloading of 3 CFs of any make. Fast.

Free shipping to lower 48.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Looks like Marc got in everybody's closet and took there cards . Better check folks. LOL

Funny I have about half that now. You been saving for awhile. LOL

fotografz

Looks like Marc got in everybody's closet and took there cards . Better check folks. LOL

Funny I have about half that now. You been saving for awhile. LOL
Well Guy they just add up don't they? :D

My previous Canons were dual slot CF/SD and that why I had duplicates of everything in SDHC. If the darn M8 would take SDHC, I'd keep most of the SDs.

I'm surprised no one with a 1 series Canon didn't leap on the SDHCs yet :wtf: ... all those 8 gig ones are pretty recent offerings.

Guy Mancuso

I'm very surprised also that the SD Extreme III 8 gb cards are not gone in a flash.

BTW folks i use that exact card reader in FW 800. I love them but not much of a speed jump from 400 to 800 so someone should grab them. Not all computers have FW 800 anyway

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Awww man, where were you yesterday!?!?
I bought one 16 GB CF card for that price.
This is a great price. At least Bob is getting them. :)

fotografz

Hold the fort folks ... one person PMed me first (literally by one minute) ... and is taking the whole enchilada ... pending payment.

Guy Mancuso

Wow Okay lets just stay here. I don't have much and there only a few really good cards but you can always use these in the kids or wife's camera's. Just take the whole thing for ? dollars that delkin alone cost me 160 dollars. Shot from my I Phone. The at is a SD card reader for travel and a SD case also. Note to self . I phone sucks under tungsten. Yuk

Just format before use in your camera. Just want to clean this office out