The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony NEX-5N

tmldds

Like-new, hardly used. I bought it to use with my Leica lenses but decided it was too electronic for me. Bought brand new from a Sony store on 09/17/2011 with a 2-year extended warranty. Camera is silver and comes with everything original in the box, 18-55mm lens, 16mm lens, and fotodiox Leica M lens-to-NEX adapter for an additional $35. Price for camera and the 2 lenses and the extended warranty is: $775. It is a great deal because of the warranty and a camera that is only over 2 months old. Shipping is via Priority and free in the US only. International shipping will be considered for an additional charge.

Rawfa

If your NEX-5N is WITHOUT the clicking sound issue during video recording I'm whiling to pay us$500 plus shipping for the body only (you already have an offer above for the lens).

tmldds

Because of the interest of splitting the package, you can either buy the whole package for a $750, or separately as follows:
-Camera body with 2-year warranty: $515
-18-55mm lens: $100
-16mm lens: $150
-Fotodiox adapter: $35
Shipping insured via USPS priority mail for all or separate is $20 each package, continental US only; Foreign shipping will be more costly.

Rawfa

PM sent for the body. If it doesn´t have the clicking sound issue during video recording I´m very interested.