The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtländer Ultron 28mm f/2

Godfrey

A practically brand new Ultron 28mm f/2 lens, in the box with caps etc. I doubt I've made 100 exposures with it. It is in "new from the box" condition.

photo provided by CameraQuest.com

This example performs exactly as expected from the various users reports I've read here and elsewhere: a bit soft wide open, very sharp and contrasty from f/2.8 onwards. I find I'm just not all that enamored of the focal length ... I'd rather use the 21mm on the Ricoh GXR-M, and on the Leica M4-2 I prefer the 35mm FoV.

I'll take $585.00 for it. Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping and Paypal fees for delivery in the United States. For purchase outside of the United States, send me a note with your shipping address and I'll send you a quote.

Send a PM or email to [email protected] if you're interested.