The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Contax G2 w/21, 45, 90 kit

JuJu

Hi, I have a black Contax G2 and 3 of the best G lenses for sale, asking $3,000 shipped in the U.S. (oversea buyers please pm me for a shipping quote).
G2- Excellent, Everything works properly, tiny dent on front lower left, paint loss mostly on film lid (caused by shirt buttons...). Comes with strap, new batteries, body cap and box.
G21- Mint -, perfect optics, clean, comes with black Contax 21mm finder and caps.
G45- Excellent +, perfect optics, some minor finish wears on barrel, comes with caps, box and pouch.
G90- Mint -, perfect optics, comes with caps and hood.
Also included in this package: a 100cm cable switch and a extra lens cap (deep one)

I am hoping to sell it as a kit for convenience, might consider selling it separately if it doesn't sell quickly. I made 4 trades here, please pm me for reference. Local pickup in NYC is more than welcome, Thanks.

G2

G21

G45

G90

T

trivuong

Hi, I'm interested in the 45 & 90. Let me know if you're willing to sell them separately. Usual hang out is fredmiranda but also have ebay reference as well.

JuJu

I am communicating with a potential buyer (for the whole kit) at this point, will update this ad if it's sold. Thanks for your interests.

JuJu

Okay, I'll break the kit:
G2 with free wired shutter release: $650
G21 with VF: $1200
G45:$650
G90 with hood: $375

PayPal fees and domestic shipping (to lower 48 states) are included in asking prices.

gromitspapa

Could you give a price for the G21 and viewfinder separately? I have the lens and only need the viewfinder. Perhaps the G21 buyers here don't need the VF?