The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 7D, Canon 28-135mm, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC

D

david3558

Hey everyone,

I finally decided to let all my digital gear go - I've reverted back to using film so keeping my Canon kit would be a total waste. I bought the Canon 7D earlier this year as a kit with the 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM zoom lens. I purchased the awesome Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC this summer.

Each piece is almost indistinguishable from new, as I took very good care of all the items and have even kept most of the accessories or papers unopened and undocumented (so you can actually fill out the warranties).

FS: Canon 7D Body + Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM zoom lens

*Total shutter actuations on the body is approximately 3,500.
*Will include official Canon lens hood (which I purchased separately)
*Lens element is perfect, always used with a UV filter on
*Comes with original box, documentation, discs, plastic bags, unopened cables, etc

Looking to get $1,500 SHIPPED for this kit (net to me), willing to sell the two pieces separately as well.

FS: Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 SP XR Di II VC

This lens is so good, seriously. It's no Canon, but I loved this lens. The vibration correction works very well and the lens is rather fast at this awesome focal length/range. I purchased this but used it for maybe only 500 shots.

*Lens is like new, only used for 500 shots
*Includes a UV filter, which was installed since I bought it
*Comes with original boxes, documentation, caps, etc
*Also includes the Tamron lens hood

Looking to get $550 SHIPPED FIRM (net to me) for this lens!

Last edited:
D

david3558

Got a bunch of messages asking for pictures, so here they are - sorry about that!

If you are interested in the body or lens, just let me know, we can work on a split.

D

david3558

Hi looking to split up the:

Canon 7D Body only = $1220 Shipped net to me
Canon 28-135mm = $300 Shipped net to me
Tamron 17-50mm = $500 Shipped net to me