The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: My nikon film bodies and lenses.. Time to let go.

ColdEye

Now that I am very happy with my OM stuff for film needs, it's sad that the Nikon stuff just sit around. Plus most of my Nikon gear were stolen and I want to move to a different direction instead of rebuilding my kit. Funds will go to either a canon rangefinder or some OM lenses.

Nikormat FT2 - This is a user grade camera, meter does not work, but everything else works as it should. Even the slower speeds sound correct. Some dirt in the viewfinder. Film advance/rewind works as it should. A really nice camera if you want something solely for the purpose of using it. Comes with 2 rolls of film. Price is $25.

Nikon FE - Nothing wrong with it, I just want to try some new stuff. Works perfectly. Comes with 2 rolls of film and some batteries. Selling it for $65.

Nikkor O 35/2 - This is a non-ai lens. Bought this one recently. No scratches in the glass or fungus/haze. A bit of wear in the barrel. Looks nice. Selling it for $70.

Macro Nikkor P.C. 55/3.5 - Again a non-ai lens, one of the best lens I have used. No scratches fungus/haze. Some wear on the barrel and filter ring. Selling it for $65.

Payments are by USPS Money Order or Cash only. Shipping is additional. I am open to offers and also to trades. Feel free to ask questions. Thank you! :salute: