The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35 Summilux Asph Chrome f/1.4 6bit coded (Mint)

aremarmelade

Im selling my chrome Leica 35 Summilux Asph.. 6-bit coded and in very good condition.. With hood and Cap (maybe leather pouch, still looking), no box.

Optics are flawless and aperture is very nice and smooth.

Since its quite hard to find the chrome model im looking for 6000 usd (OBO)

Have bought several stuff here but never sold any.. should be someone that can. ouch for me if needed..

Lens is in Oslo and Will ship default with EMS (59 usd) globally
and prefer IBAN/Swift or Paypal.

Any questions don hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

aremarmelade

gorgeous lens, Are! good luck with the sale.
Thanks Jon,

I guess your post will be history soon, so ill do this to see if it will stay abit longer ;)

Moderators:positive feedback on sellers on item posts, do really only help the seller and community not do any harm.. negative feedback on the other hand..

I wish that it was possible to keep positive feedback posts.. if relevant to sale...

just my thoughts !

thanks for all the fish so far !

Are

Terry

There are rules to the forum. If you want to buy and sell here especially as someone brand new, following the rules would be useful. Please go back and read the rules. That includes bumping your own thread in less than 24 hours.

aremarmelade

There are rules to the forum. If you want to buy and sell here especially as someone brand new, following the rules would be useful. Please go back and read the rules. That includes bumping your own thread in less than 24 hours.
Hello Terry,

Sorry for seeming ignorant, i seriously thought that my post was older than more than 24 hours, but it could be that 24 hours count from when you last edit a post.. Since i adde images later than the original post.. shifting the whole
timeline..

Even though im "new" here as a a seller, i certainly not new to buying stuff here... i should have left several happy traces .. ;)

best,

Are

Terry

Not a lot of happy traces as a forum contributor when 4 of your total of 7 posts are on this thread ;) .

The time on the post doesn't change when you edit. You bumped this thread 11 hours ago. The first post is still only one day (less than 24 hours) old. You can edit the price in the original post just like you went in and edited the pictures later.

aremarmelade

Not a lot of happy traces as a forum contributor when 4 of your total of 7 posts are on this thread ;) .

The time on the post doesn't change when you edit. You bumped this thread 11 hours ago. The first post is still only one day (less than 24 hours) old. You can edit the price in the original post just like you went in and edited the pictures later.
hmm its possible that my english is bad but i do understand/feel
sarcasm in several languages..

with happy traces i ment that i had bought 5 + items here last years and always found this forum as a friendly place with jack and guy.. until lately that is..

ive not yet done research on myself in the feedback thread but i think that the MATE, 50 lux BP pre asph, several luigis or any of the nikon kogaku
S lenses shoul verify me as a "member"..

but i really dont have time to spend my life online on a forum.. so thats why only 8 posts so far in public...

ive talked to other old members and they all agree, the new
rules seem not well founded in good forum netetiquette..

deleting posts with no form of information due to rule violation
is confusing to thoose who see the posts (do u verify other peoples replies aswell?) before they magically disappear..

sorry for doing all of this in a FS post For a special irem i wanted i wanted someone here to get.. i also have another special coming..

just need to reread the rules... again ;)

best
Are

Erik Five

I had a comment here as well. Really cant understand why it was deleted when its helpful for the community. Its helpful for the seller and buyer and I cant see the harm in that. Its especially important when the seller only have 4 posts. I understand that some people spend time in real life instead of on a internet forum so I don´t think it should make a difference if you have 7 posts or not. He has been a member since 2009. I understand that contributing members are more popular, but it shouldn´t be illegal to help the community out IMHO. I posted my comment to the ad shortly after he posted it so I cant understand why anyone should see it as a bump either since it was nearly at the top to start with.

Just my 2cent.

Terry

I had a comment here as well. Really cant understand why it was deleted when its helpful for the community. Its helpful for the seller and buyer and I cant see the harm in that. Its especially important when the seller only have 4 posts. I understand that some people spend time in real life instead of on a internet forum so I don´t think it should make a difference if you have 7 posts or not. He has been a member since 2009. I understand that contributing members are more popular, but it shouldn´t be illegal to help the community out IMHO. I posted my comment to the ad shortly after he posted it so I cant understand why anyone should see it as a bump either since it was nearly at the top to start with.

Just my 2cent.
In the past months as prices on Leica lenses skyrocketed there were a lot of buy/sell threads that got out of hand with commentary on pricing, pats on the back for the sellers (perhaps not legitimate), complaints from users etc. So, the rules got stricter. The other choices like get rid of the buy/sell charge for it etc were all discussed and this was the best answer for right now.

In addition, it doesn't make a difference of one post or 1000 in approving a buy/sell item if it conforms with the rules. Being an active participant in a forum vs. using the buy sell are two different things. Claiming to be active on a forum (not brought up by me but the poster) with 7 posts all in the buy/sell section and 4 of the 7 on that thread is hardly being an active forum participant.

Finally, if you go back and read the posts by Jack and Guy you will also see that if you have a problem with moderation send a PM to the moderators and ask about the issue. For the record, your post was not deleted because it was bumping. It was deleted because it broke the buy sell rules about only buyers and sellers posting on the thread and not posts like "great price", "great seller" etc.

Last edited:

Terry

hmm its possible that my english is bad but i do understand/feel
sarcasm in several languages..

with happy traces i ment that i had bought 5 + items here last years and always found this forum as a friendly place with jack and guy.. until lately that is..

ive not yet done research on myself in the feedback thread but i think that the MATE, 50 lux BP pre asph, several luigis or any of the nikon kogaku
S lenses shoul verify me as a "member"..

but i really dont have time to spend my life online on a forum.. so thats why only 8 posts so far in public...

ive talked to other old members and they all agree, the new
rules seem not well founded in good forum netetiquette..

deleting posts with no form of information due to rule violation
is confusing to thoose who see the posts (do u verify other peoples replies aswell?) before they magically disappear..

sorry for doing all of this in a FS post For a special irem i wanted i wanted someone here to get.. i also have another special coming..

just need to reread the rules... again ;)

best
Are
Send a PM or use the report the post and the moderators will get notified and can give you a response. See my post above for more detail on the rules.

Erik Five

Ok. Noted. ;)

In the past months as prices on Leica lenses skyrocketed there were a lot of buy/sell threads that got out of hand with commentary on pricing, pats on the back for the sellers (perhaps not legitimate), complaints from users etc. So, the rules got stricter. The other choices like get rid of the buy/sell charge for it etc were all discussed and this was the best answer for right now.

In addition, it doesn't make a difference of one post or 1000 in approving a buy/sell item if it conforms with the rules. Being an active participant in a forum vs. using the buy sell are two different things. Claiming to be active on a forum (not brought up by me but the poster) with 7 posts all in the buy/sell section and 4 of the 7 on that thread is hardly being an active forum participant.

Finally, if you go back and read the posts by Jack and Guy you will also see that if you have a problem with moderation send a PM to the moderators and ask about the issue. For the record, your post was not deleted because it was bumping. It was deleted because it broke the buy sell rules about only buyers and sellers posting on the thread and not posts like "great price", "great seller" etc.

bolim

Hey Are! Didn't know you have this baby! Its such a nice lens. I am very tempted.....i would need to check with "finance dept." :)