The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100 with genuine hood and adapter

Don Hutton

1. Fuji X100 in immaculate condition. Comes with everything it ships with new, except for the strap - I threw away the Fuji strap and replaced it with a very nice Leica M strap which is included instead. Also includes the genuine Fuji hood and filter adapter. The boxes are a little dinged up, but the camera is immaculate and has less than 150 total shutter actuations. $1040 including lower 48 shipping and Paypal. If you want to send a MO, I'll knock $40 off the price - so $1000 including insured shipping - that's an awesome deal given that the hood and adapter ring sell for well in excess of $100....

2. Nikon AW100 - SOLD

Last edited:

Don Hutton

Re: FS: Fuji X100 with genuine hood and adapter - now with RRS plate a grip too

A little added incentive to get this moving.... For an extra $70, I'll include the very nice RRS baseplate and grip - the BX100 plate and BX100-G as shown here. Also included, but not shown are the necessary hex keys for installing and dismantling the plate. These are $135 together new. So camera and genuine Fuji hood set for $1040 including Paypal and shipping or $1010 via money order; alternatively, camera and hood set with the RRS plate and grip for $1110 via Paypal shipped; or $1080 via MO (also including insured lower 48 shipping). RRS plate and grip are not available for sale separately at this stage.