The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Tenba Photo/Laptop Messenger Bag (Olive)

D

david3558

Hi,

I have a Tenba Photo/Laptop Messenger Bag that is in awesome condition! It's like new, and since I'm selling my Canon 7D kit that was sparingly used, I decided to let this great bag go as well. It's a great bag and can actually hold quite a bit for its size. Laptops up to 13" can fit, though I tend to find myself using it for my iPad instead of my 13" MBA. There are high quality dividers inside the bag that let you put a DSLR system with up to 2-3 lenses and they can be rearranged to your liking. My favorite part of the bag is the quick zip, that allows you to reach into your bag without having to undo the whole flap. It's very discreet and the bag doesn't even look like a camera bag!

Looking to sell for $70 Shipped (net to me), it retails for close to $100!

It's the same bag seen here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/742823-REG/Tenba_638_362_Photo_Laptop_Messenger_Bag_Mini.html

David