The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645DF. Schneider LS 55, 80 & 150

yatlee

Selling these so early may be a mistake. I bought the 645DF and lenses about a month ago from the Phase One dealer in Hong Kong. I have used the camera and lens for some test shot around my apartment. I'd say less than 100 shots are ever taken, all indoor. So, they are all near new condition. In fact, the 150mm LS is less than 2 weeks old.

I'm really not a DSLR kind of guy. For landscape, 90% of the time, I prefer to use my Linhof Techno. For portrait or street photo, I use Leica M. I realize "less is more" and don't think I will ever use this camera much. So, here are some more detail:

1. Phase One 645DF - just flash the latest firmware a week ago. Camera in like new condition including box, manual, etc. I will include a RRS tripod mount I bought from Guy here for free. Asking US$4,650

2. Schneider LS 55mm - Like new, not a mark. Including hood, original package, lens wrap and a B+W UV, MRC filter. Asking US$3,550

3. Schneider LS 80mm - Like new, not a mark. Including hood, original package, lens wrap and a B+W UV, MRC filter. Asking US$2,050

4. Schneider LS 150mm - Like new, not a mark, Including hood, original package, lens wrap and a Kenko MC UV filter. Asking US$4,550

5. Lee Filters 72mm Wide Angle Adaptor - US$45.

All prices above includes Postal Office express mail or DHL from Hong Kong, and paypal fee. It will take 5-7 days to anywhere worldwide. If anyone interested in a package price, please let me know.

I've been on getdpi for a few years and have bought and sold numerous items here. I also have perfect feedback on Ebay.

Photo avaliable upon request.