The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DR Summicron ***MINT!! Extremely Late Model, 1972***

Morituri

*** GALLERY WITh PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/mbwRi#0 ***

Dual Range Summicrons were made between serial 1.400.000 (1956) and 2.300.000 (1968), this one is an unheard of 2.500.000, from 1972!

This is one of the last few thousand DR Summicrons ever made!!

This is a piece of optics with an unheard of serial you might never see again.

If you are looking for a Dual Range Summicron in best condition you would be mad to pass this up.

This was a back-up macro lens for a newspaper company in Sweden but was never used, so this is essentially new-old stock, it has never been used at all and optically it's flawless as far as I can see, that means NO fungus, NO scratches, NO separation, NO external optical wear at all.

Aperture blades click flawlessly and are super clean they look like new.

Focusing-mount just came from DAG just now, and as had a CLA!

Comes with an original Leica lens cap as you can see in new shape, and a rear lens cap.

Price: Only $1400 for this extremely rare copy to buy it immediately, OR send me your highest bid and I will sell it to the highest bidder sometime later. All bids are considered.

Don't miss out on this opportunity. This is basically a collectors item.

Payment via PayPal, shipment worldwide, any questions? Let me know!

I will ship in a very safe package, wrapped in plastic bag and bubble-plastic and full of foam pellets to protect from moisture and shocks / bumps. Will ship via trusty ol Swedish EMS, if buyer wishes he/she can get it via whatever means of shipping he/she likes.

I have sold items on getdpi forums, rangefinderforums, swedish and international eBay for years, if anyone likes some source, just ask me, some sites prohibit linking to other such pages.

Good luck!

Last edited: