The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Flexbody in Mint condition

F

fosi

I'm selling my tilt/shift Hasselblad Flexbody CP Boxed Kit. Only used it a few times, in Mint Condition.

with the following items:

1x Hasselblad Flexbody
1x Screen adapter
1x Correction screen 10º
1x Correction screen 20º
1x Stray light protection slide
1x Format mask 4x5 cm
1x Front protective cover
1x Rear protective cover
1x Carrying pouch for the System
1x Carrying pouch for the Slides

missing the cable release.

Originally bought it in Portugal, EU. for product photography, some architecture and macro works

asking 1300euros for it. (Paypal or Transfer only)

i can send it to all EU european union, USA and Canada. the costs of shipping should be about 50/100euros (don't know for sure)
or if someone of you who want this and passes near Oporto/Portugal, i always prefer to sell it by hand

the photos are the actual flexbody i'm selling:

Last edited:
F

fosi

yes! it does come with the original accu mate d focusing screen in excellent state. you can see it in the photo. if needed i can send you the photos with better resolution or in some other angle or some detail.

the kit is complete. only misses the original cable!

rga

I was just curious. The kit looks to be in superior condition!
Good luck with the sale.

F

fosi

it really is in good shape and works flawless, as expected! for product photography, i recomend using the standard 80mm cf, its gives you about 12mm of shift. (+ some more with a few vignette)

Thanks

mapleboy

does it suppose to come with a HASSELBLAD L CONNECTOR + shutter release cable?
and a reflex viewfinder?

i am kind of interested but i am still doing more research on this