The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 35mm Summicron V4 German made version

dallard

Hi All!
I have for sale a Leica 35 f/2 pre-asph version 4 lens. It's the one that's famous for its out of focus rendering. This particular sample is a German made one, so it was made later. I hate to sell it but I need the dough. This is my first post on the forum here so I don't have any feedback here but I do over on the auction site as well as on the forum devoted to rangefinders, you know, the one that's been broken for about a week ;)
Anyway, I'd like to get $1900 for this lens. At that price I'll eat the PayPal fees and the shipping cost. I think it's a good price since they're routinely going for something like $2000-$2500 these days.
It's in great shape mechanically and optically. I'll post photos down below.

R0010599 by daviz121, on Flickr

R0010600 by daviz121, on Flickr

R0012773 by daviz121, on Flickr

R0012777 by daviz121, on Flickr
Sample shot taken on GXR M-Module wide open:

R0012597 by daviz121, on Flickr

dallard

Re: FS: Leica 35mm Summicron V4 German made version

I forgot to mention this sale is US only but I will consider shipping to Canada.

tmldds

Re: FS: Leica 35mm Summicron V4 German made version

pm sent. Let me know if you had not received it.