The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8.2, M6 TTL, Elmarit 28, Summilux 35, Grip, Nokton 35 1.2 ver 2, SF20

zyl8tr

Leica M8.2. Asking $3500 shipped and paypaled. 5200 actuations. In excellent condition. There is a tiny blemish on top of the leica logo. Box, grip included, manuals, Leica battery and charger. Rangefinder focus is on the dot and the sensor is very clean.

Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH Version 1. Asking $4300 shipped and paypaled. Almost no sign of use. Glass and body is perfect. No box is included. Only the soft leather pouch. Hood is included but one of the tab is broke. The hood still clicks in place with no problem. The focus ring is perfect. The aperture ring is perfect. It will also come with a Leica e46 UV filter. I will only sell this lens if my Nokton 35mm sells first.

Leica Elmarit 28mm ASPH E39 6-bit coded. $2000 shipped and paypaled. Almost no sign of use. Comes with box, manual, soft leather pouch, hood, rear cap and front cap. Hood cap is missing. Perfect in every way. Smooth focus ring and crisp aperture ring. Comes with BW UV/IR filter. 6-bit coded

Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F1.2 ASPH Version II with LH8 hood. Comes with BW UV filter E46. $1250 shipped and paypaled. In exellent condition. Aperture ring is crisp. Focus ring is smooth. Comes with Voigt hood, box, manuals. I will only sell this lens if my Summilux 35mm sells first. I am on the fence on which one to keep. It's that good!!!

Leica M6 TTL. $1400 shipped and paypaled. Only had 6 rolls of film according to the previous owner and it shows. This camera looks brand new. No box.

Leica Grip. $125 shipped and paypaled. Excellent condition. Will also fit M9 and M8.2. No box

Leica SF20. $105 shipped and paypaled. Excellent condition. Comes with box