The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in EU/Worldwide Canon 1DS III 1DS 3 Like New

dsapkota

First of all, I want to make it clear that I am located in EU, in The Netherlands.

I have done business of high value items with fellow users of this site from UK and other countries and can give you many references.

Also, I can give you my ebay id to see my 100% positive feedbacks as a seller for high value items I have sold worldwide.

You are Welcome for Pick Up with cash if it is possible for you. If not, I can send the camera by UPS or Post after I get money by Bank/Wire Transfer, NO PAYPAL.

You may know that there is no any Import Tax/Duty within European Union unlike you have to pay heavy duty/import tax if you buy from outside EU.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

I have Canon 1DS III in almost Like New condition complete in its box. It has been used very little. If you look from very close, you may find just 2-3 small signs of use at the bottom of the camera, that's it.
My selling price is 3499 Euros.