The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bessa R2A w/ grip, Pentax K-7, Skopar 35 PII, Ultron 28, Elmar 90, 28mm VF

P

pbo

Selling some RF items I don't use so much anymore!

If you're interested, send me a PM. I'm also open to shipping overseas, PM me for a shipping quote.

1. Voigtlander Bessa R2A w/ grip, boxes, and accessories
Body and grip look like new since I bought them new old stock and they work perfectly. Shutter was recently serviced by KEH (jammed when I was shooting), plus they CLA'd the camera. Package includes the boxes for both body and grip plus strap and body cap. Asking $425 shipped in the US.

Pictures
1 2 3 4

2.Pentax K-7 w/ box and accessories
Camera body left from way back when I was shooting Pentax. Very nice condition - you won't be able to tell it's got 26k actuations on it! The camera works perfectly and comes with the box and original accessories, except for the charger; a third-party charger is included and charges the batteries well; 2 batteries are included (original I believe). Asking $400 + shipping.

Old pictures - camera's been in the box for a while
1 2 3 4 5

3. Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35/2.5 PII
Generally excellent condition, glass is perfect. Focus lever has a bit of paint chipped off and the rear retaining ring has signs it's been opened, but the lens performs just as it should and focus is on with my M6. Included are also the dedicated hood and a rear cap, no front cap though. Asking $300 + shipping - sale pending.

Pictures
1 2 3 4

4. Ultron 28/1.9
Excellent condition, glass is perfect, barrel has very slight paint loss from usage. I'm also including a LTM-M adapter, original hood, and both caps (front cap has a small nick on it). Asking $400 + shipping - SOLD.

Old pictures - was about to sell earlier, but changed my mind. Lens looks same, just with an adapter and M-mount cap instead of the LTM cap.
1 2 3 4

5. Elmar 90/4 Collapsible M-mount
This one in "ugly" condition, selling as is. Doesn't collapse, doesn't lock at infinity, leatherette and the little red bubble are missing, however otherwise can be used as a rigid M-mount elmar 90 just fine - the glass is in okay condition with some cleaning marks and a little haze, but pictures come out fine. Asking $85 + shipping.

Pictures
1 2 3

6. Alpex 28mm Viewfinder
28mm viewfinder for those on a budget. Has adjustment for parallax on the finder body. It's in excellent condition and I'm also including a leather case. Asking $45 + shipping.

Picture

This is the first time I'm selling on getDPI, however I have ~50 feedbacks on pentaxforums.com under pbo and ~300 on ebay under pengboum.

Last edited:
P

pbo

R2A traded, skopar sold, K-7, Elmar, and viewfinder still available!

Can't seem to be able to edit the original post?