The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux 50mm F1.4 ASPH CHROME *MINT*

bolim

I have a "always out of stock" Summilux 50mm F1.4 ASPH (FLE) in Chrome for sale. This lens has been taken great care of the very first day i got it.
You will find absolutely no marks on the barrel, superbly clean glass and everything you can find in a brand new lens. I have no doubt that it can be passed as a new piece.
It comes with Leica original silver UVa filter and it has been attached from day one.

IMHO this is the best 50mm money can buy. Period.

Serial #: 410XXXX

Registered online on Feb 2011. Purchased overseas and unfortunately i have lost the receipt.

Includes
- Leica original UVa filter in chrome (Mint condition)
- 2 boxes - outer grey box and black+silver box
- Leather pouch
- front and rear caps
- all warranty papers

As i will be traveling i might not be able to check and respond to messages.
I can send pictures of the lens upon request but it will take time.

Let me know anytime if you have questions. Thank you for viewing.

bolim

Sorry all these talk and I forgot about the price :)

Looking at USD 4400 and this is inclusive of paypal fees and EMS shipment to the moon!

Thanks!

bolim

Bump.

Price will be at USD 4000. Seller will have to pay for Paypal fees and EMS International shipment.