The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Contax 35-135mm F3.3-4.5 Sonnar Vario

John Black

SOLD

The lens is in mint condition has been barely used. I bought this lens for my brother in law but he changed his mind after grasping the concept of stop down metering. The lens is a high serial number and comes with a Canon Focus Confirmation adapter. I'm not sure what "make" the adapter is. It appears hard coded as 50mm F2.

There are no marks or blemishes on the glass. The lens barrel looks new. The mount has usage marks and the front lens cap is well used. I'd keep this lens, but I already have one and I'm quite happy with it (review here). The sale includes the 35-135 lens, Contax front cap, adapter, generic Canon rear cap, the original box and certification card (all serial numbers match).

Priced low to sell fast --- $750 --- includes Paypal and Shipping in the US. This is a US only sale. It's Christmas time and I'm not getting anywhere close to Post Office to ship anything international. Sorry...

Last edited: