The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CANON 60D plus 35mm1.4 plus EFS 15-85mm

docdave37

I have decided to downsize. I bought the 60D back in May, 2011 from Amazon. I wanted the flip out lcd capabilities. It is a superb camera and extremely solid. No issues at all.

The lenses are a superb fit for the camera. The CANON 35MM 1.4 speaks for itself. I've never had a better Canon lens, but I just never used it. The zoom is the perfect walkaround lens for this camera with outstanding clarity. Both lenses have their respective hoods. All original boxes and accessories are included. ALL the items are truly in excellent condition. The camera has not been used that much, probably around 400-500 actuations. The new cost of these items would be just over $3000.

I am asking a firm $2100 and will pay postage. I think this kit will make an excellent Christmas present for somebody looking to upgrade or wants a great backup body.

Please write to me at my email addrsss:

[email protected]

Thank you!

Dave Winiewicz

Last edited: