The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex SLX and lenses, extras, Mint-

nanthor

Gradually selling off my Rolleiflex SLX kit. Here's what's left...

Rollei SLX camera with WLF, 80mm planar, NiCad battery (new), and G charger. $500.00

50mm f/4 Distagon lens. $500.00

150mm f/4 Sonnar lens. $450.00

Speed Grip $100.00

45 degree finder $200.00

17mm extension tube $100.00

80-250mm lens shade $50.00

LiIon battery w Hama charger New $100.00

Prices are inclusive of shipping in CONUS and paypal fees. All equipment is in mint- condition, all glass is pristine.

I have a "return for any reason" policy. If you decide not to keep what you buy, pay return postage and your money will be refunded. (within a reasonable time).

Last edited:

nanthor

The extension tube is sold. I've decided to lower the prices on the remaining items. Subtract 10% from anything left. So the 50mm would be $450, SLX kit $450, and so on. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

nanthor

This is an update to the sale of my Rollei SLX gear. All has sold except for the camera kit itself, the speed grip, the hood, and the Li-Ion battery with HAMA style charger/conditioner. Feel free to make me an offer on any or all the remaining items. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

S

schonzeit

Do you still have the Battery and Charger. I'm interested in buying it. Please let me know. Thanks.