The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Canon Gear || WANT: D3s

NorthWestDork

What I have for trade (not for sale currently):

Bodies
Canon 5D mk1
- well used, just came back from service from Canon august 2011

Canon 5D mk2
- Bought brand new from Newegg.com mid-august 2011 for the wedding I was shooting when my 5Dc went in for service

Lens
Canon 35mm f1.4
Canon 135mm f2.0
Sigma 85mm f1.4
Sigma 12-24mm f4.5-56 (yes, this is for full frame cameras)

Flash
580 EX mk1

Im essentially looking to trade for a used Nikon D3s + lens kit. As for lens Im interested in a 35mm f1.4G, 24-70 f2.8G or 70-200 vr f2.8G.

Obviously my post is missing pictures. I will provide pictures, date codes, etc for those that are serious about trading. I have a good amount of feedback here and ebay. I will not send first unless you are a very well established member of this forum. Of course, trading in person is ideal. I live in Seattle, WA and am willing to drive a reasonable amount to do a trade (from Vancouver, Canada to Portland, OR if I must).