The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WITHDRAWN-Pentax 645D

aboudd

Pentax 645D in great shape with no cosmetic issues, produces outstanding files. Includes box and all accessories. There is one minor issue. The backlight for the top LCD has stopped functioning (and is reflected in the price), everything else is to spec. I never noticed it because full information is available on the rear LCD and that is the one I use. The camera is just about a year old. Price is $8675.00 shipped, paypal fees extra or pay by check, wire, etc.

100% rating on flea-bay for over 10 years, same on FM and many items sold here on GetDpi.

Note: The wrist strap and QR plates are not included.

Email, do not PM to [email protected]

Last edited:

Dan Bellyk

Re: Pentax 645D

Bump for an all around great guy and seller. :)
Buy with confidence.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

aboudd

Re: Pentax 645D

I forgot to mention that the camera comes with all accessories as when new - box, manual, original purchase receipt, cables, battery, body cap, etc.