The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS (v1)

RGoldman

I am selling my Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS lens. This is a VERY sharp copy and functions perfectly. Extremely sharp with both the 1.4x and 2xTC's also. I am the original owner. It was purchased from Adorama in 2003 and is the US version. Date code UQ. The lens has seen light use and I would rate this a 9.5/10 due to some very minor scuffs on the lens hood and one very small mark just above the lens mount. Internally it is a 10/10. It will be packed in the original box with everything that was included new. Caps, collar, case, strap, manual, etc.
$1450 includes fedex insured ground and PP. $1400 if you want to pay by other no fee method and then actual shipping cost of your choice. CON US only
I have 100% positive feedback here, on FM(user:rgold1963), and on ebay(user:hghf). Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more images of the lens or images taken with it. The two images of my puppy were shot wide open. The rose was wide open with the 2XTC. All handheld.

Ron

Last edited: