The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm f2.8 and hood - mint

Don Hutton

1. Fuji X100 with original Fuji hood and filter adapter ring - LNIB: Bought by a friend of mine 2 weeks ago - used once for about 40 shots - he does not like the AF and the viewfinder, so it is up for sale. It is immaculate in every way. Includes everything the camera and hood ship with new. There is a Giottos Scott glass LCD protector installed on the camera too! SOLD

2. Bought this while waiting for my 35mm Summilux FLE... In immaculate condition - flawless glass, flawless cosmetics and a great example of a wonderful lens. Black, complete with original box and packaging, as well as the dedicated Zeiss hood. I will also include like new B&W UV filter and a 0.3 ND - both MRC, with the lens. $800 including lower 48 shipping and Paypal.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Great lens, great seller...great price. What more could one ask? Best of luck, Don. If I didn't already have one, I'd be knocking at your door!

Mardu

Don - would you ship the lens to Australia? If yes, could you give me a ball-park figure for the shipping cost (my post code is 2605).

Many thanks