The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica R classics; 35-70/2.8 105-280/4.2

gogopix

Subscriber
BH keeps finding unused lenses. These are both excellent condition lenses that I used maybe once or twice.

Leica R 35-70 2.8 $7,500
Leica R 105-280 4.2 $3,500

One was bought years ago from a forum member and one from Germany many years ago.
Cases and caps, no box that I can find.

Check or wire.I pay shipping

Victor

PeterA

Hey Vic

I am looking for some primes or cheaper mid range zooms - got a Telyt 'project' going on for some 'reach'..-:)

Pete

gogopix

Subscriber
Hey Vic

I am looking for some primes or cheaper mid range zooms - got a Telyt 'project' going on for some 'reach'..-:)

Pete
how about the 800mm 6.2 Leica S (but bI'm not throwing in a VW, as Leica did :ROTFL:

also 400/6.8 560 6.8 and 400 and 560 5.6
let me know what tickles your fancy

gogopix

Subscriber
for those interested in the fantastic, but outrageously expensive lenses, here are pix

the 35-70 in like new, box caps case etc.

the 105-280 shows signs of use; tripod area and aperture
the TINY ding you may see in the front of the 105280 is really on the UV front filter (sometimes good to have them!!

let me know
several are interested.

Victor

Agnius

If only I was still shooting SLR... That 35-70mm makes my mouth water. These should be very nice lenses. And they don't come up often too. Best of luck!