The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

nice Hasselblad 501CM & CFi 50mm f4, 100mm f3.5, 120mmf4

arionelli

For Sale – top quality HASSELBLAD V camera and lenses:

Hasselblad 501CM camera BLACK body s/n 10EE17336 (made in 1999), waist level finder, latest bright Acute Matte-D focusing screen with 2.5cm carry strap, original rear cover multicontrol, front cap and Kirk PZ-18 quick release
plate - $990.
The body itself is in excellent condition, the remaining bits are like new. It accepts all the Hasselblad C, CF, CFi, CFE lenses (those with built-in shutters). The only flaw is that some chrome plating has rubbed off the shutter release button from movement against the inner side of the camera bag. There are no other signs of wear, just a few faint traces of use on the rear mating surface if you look very hard. The outer surfaces are flawless with no scratches and the leatherette is intact. The Kirk PZ-18 industry standard dovetail quick release plate is the strongest I could find and is made for Hasselblad with 3/8” bolt.

Zeiss Hasselblad Makro-Planar 120mm F4 CFi lens s/n 8849944 in like new condition with original caps - $1450.
Optically and mechanically the lens is just flawless. The focus ring has that thick smooth feel you get to appreciate on all Zeiss lenses. The aperture and shutter adjustments are likewise as smooth. The glass is pristine and the interior shows no dust, haze or fungus. Cosmetically it is also flawless except for just one very tiny nick on the barrel which you can see if you look very hard. Otherwise, the exterior is like new.

Zeiss Hasselblad Planar 100mm / 3.5 CFi lens s/n 8806465 in like new condition with original caps - $1950.
This is the latest incarnation incorporating advanced stray light suppression materials for superb brilliance and contrast rendition. Optically and mechanically and cosmetically, the lens is just flawless. The focus ring has that thick smooth feel you get to appreciate on all Zeiss lenses. The aperture and shutter adjustments are likewise as smooth. The glass is pristine with no scratches or scuffs and there is no dust, haze or fungus inside. There are absolutely no signs to be seen of any wear or use.

Zeiss Hasselblad Distagon 50mm / 4 CFi FLE lens s/n 8854050 in near new condition with original caps - $1850.
This is the latest incarnation incorporating floating lens elements to maintain excellent corner sharpness at all distances. Optically and mechanically the lens is just flawless. The focus ring has that thick smooth feel you get to appreciate on all Zeiss lenses. The aperture and shutter adjustments are likewise as smooth. The glass is pristine with no scratches or scuffs and there is no dust, haze or fungus inside. Cosmetically there are no signs of wear and you have to look very hard to even see the finest traces of use on the barrel.

Hasselblad chrome A12 6x6 film magazine s/n ER14128 (made in 1998) in like new condition with matching insert and dark slide holder - $250.
For all V series cameras. This latest style back with is designed for 120 film, which is much more available than the 220 film is these days. The outer surfaces are flawless with just the tiniest imperfections visible along one lower chrome edge, if you look very hard. The leatherette is fully intact. There are no signs of wear, and the mating face is still perfectly unmarked.

Hasselblad Proshade 6093T with 250 mask, B60 and B70 adaptors all in near new condition- $180.
This is the latest style and fits all V series camera lenses with these size shade mounts. The surfaces are flawless with no scratches. You have to look very hard to see just a few faint traces of use.

Photos of all actual items are available on request. Please email me if interested.

Payment please is by PayPal or transfer to bank account.

Shipping worldwide is between $25-59 by registered post depending on item but if your zone is less,I will refund you the difference (no Paypal fees on this). Note that though I normally live in Australia, I am currently staying with my family in Europe, and will ship from there.

I have a 100% positive reputation on the great auction site for over 330 excellent and honest worldwide transactions since 1992. I will be happy to give full refund less shipping costs if the buyer is not satisfied with the condition and function of the items as described.

Thank you for your interest.

arionelli

501CM dropped to $930

50mm CFi dropped to $1700

100mm CFi dropped to $$1900

120mm CFi dropped to $1300

Proshade dropped to $150

Thank you