The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica Elmar 50mm f2.8 LTM

rmeskill

So I had a big conundrum a few weeks back in trying to figure out what lens to match to my IIIg. I'm still torn between the Elmar f3.5 and Summitar f2, but I decided this is a bit too big to justify its max 2.8 aperture. Mechanically it's pristine-aperture clicks are smart, collapses firmly and locks well, focus is smooth and easy. Rear glass is perfect, front glass has three light scratches and a few more faint pits along with some specs of dust. Nothing out of the ordinary for a lens of this age and hasn't and shouldn't affect picture quality. Serial number 1620xxx. Asking $400 net to me, I'll cover shipping. I'll post pictures when I get a chance tomorrow.