The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn (feeler): M6 Classic | 35 cron ASPH | 50 cron

denrusso

Hello everyone - I'm placing a feeler ad for my small Leica collection. All prices include paypal and shipping costs. If there is interest, I can post pictures tonight, once I get home.

I would like to sell the following items:

1.) Leica M6 classic in chrome. $1,700 It comes with the presentation white plastic case and associated white outer card board box - both in used condition. I purchased a Leica strap separately, but will include that as well. The camera is in very good condition, cosmetically. The plastic protection on the base plate is still in place. There some very small nics on the camera, but nothing major. It did just come back from Sherry Krauter - had a CLA, MP VF upgrade, and MP style film advance crank installed. That service trip cost $687.

2.) Leica 35mm summicron ASPH - latest version - $2,200 Lens with rear cap, front hood, cap that fits front hood and leather pouch. No box or paperwork. Lens is not 6 bit coded. It is in great shape and takes amazing pictures.

3.) Leica 50mm summicron - latest version - $1,100 Lens with front and rear caps. No box or paperwork. Lens is not 6 bit coded. The lens does have some very minor paint chips on the body but the glass is in great shape.

Reason for sale - just purchased a house and all the bills that are associated with it were thrown in. I have an LX-5 that I can still play around with.

Questions / comments / concerns - pm me - I'm fairly quick to respond.

Thanks,
dr