The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad HM 16-32 Film Back and HV 90x Viewfinder

plinden

This film back turns a Hasselblad H1, H2, H3D or H4X into a film camera using either 120 or 220 film. My HM 16-32 film magazine has been used a grand total of once, running only a single roll of film through it to learn how it operated. Serial number 74SU11002, it is in “as new” condition.

I also have the HV 90x viewfinder (serial # 71SH10943) that covers 100% of the (larger) area covered by the film format. It was used only a couple of months while I was waiting for delivery of the model dedicated to my digital back’s imaging field. It too is in excellent condition.

Both come in their original boxes and packaging.

I am asking $325 for the back and $375 for the prism. If you are interested in either or both, contact me offline at [email protected]