The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica IIIG+Elmar 50/3.5+VALOO hood+Leicavit

flyingpalm

Up for sale is the last set of my screw mount camera. All in mint,mint+ condition, I can sell as a set (prefer) or sell seperately, All prices include shipping within CONUS/Canada, international will be more at buyer's expences.

1. Leica IIIg screw mount camera.

Body is in mint condition only features one small mark on the RF window ring and a tiny ding near the names on the top. All speeds are good, VF clean and clear, RF has good contrasty and aligned both way.

Asking for $900.

2. Leica Elmar 50mm/f3.5 lens.

This is a coated one, body is in mint+ condition, glass clean and clear, no scratches, haze or fungus, but under bright lights may have some dust inside.
Comes with original metal front cap.

Asking for $450.

3. Leica VALOO hood for Elmar 50/3.5

Dedicated hood make Elmar aperture control more easily, show some small used marks.

Asking for $140.

4. Leicavit rapid winder for IIIf/IIIg cameras.

In great working conditions, some small used marks on the body, the hard box worned, comes with manual.

Asking for $650.

5. Kenko 34mm filter set for Elmar 50/3.5 lens.

Has five filters in total, two of them the metal ring have corruted sign. The leather case is in good shape.

Asking for $50.

This is a great collectable/useable set for the latest Leica screw mount camera, if you want to buy the whole set please let me know and we can talk about the discount price.
There's an original Leica ever-ready case for the screw mount camera but maybe not for IIIg, I took it to two parts and the bottom half is perfect to fit the camera set. If you buy the whole set, case will be free.

Last edited: