The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider 90mm Apo Digitar - Arca Mount

Terry

Schneider 90mm Apo Digitar (f4.5) - Arca Mount

This lens is barely used. Excellent condition. Comes with everything included with Arca lens purchases (cable release, viewfinder mask, focus dial, distance card, box)

I bought this not long before my upgrade to an IQ back and changed around my lens lineup.

I will add pictures in the AM

$2100 including shipping (US) and PayPal

Last edited:

Terry

bump...took pictures earlier but not wild about the shots. Will redo them tomorrow when I have some light.

cs750

Terry, I am curious about the Schneider 90mm Apo Digitar (f4.5) - Arca Mount, and your lens change as a result of getting an IQ back. I have the IQ180 and am mildly interested in the Schneider 90mm Apo Digitar (f4.5) - Arca Mount; did you move to a 120mm lens? Charles

Terry

Yes, I did get the 120mm but initially I wasn't going to do it. I was going to stick with 43, 90 and go to the 150mm. But in the end I decided to get the 72 which then was too close to the 90. My back upgrade from P40+ to IQ180 threw a monkey wrench into the lens lineup because the 35xl was a problem. So the swap of 35 to 43 started my lens rotation.

I now am using 3 lenses 43, 72, 120.